If you have a dilapidating structure on your property and keep thinking you need to do something about it, call the Junk and Trash Removal Team. We can help you remove the structure and any associated debris. Think about it- that structure is a liability. The older the structure gets, the more risk you have of the building collapsing, thus causing more risk your family or tenants of the property
Dismantling a garage or shed can be dangerous, especially if you are not fully trained. Heavy materials such as concrete and brick can cause serious injury if they are not handled correctly. In addition, garage door or roofs can fall easily, and if not careful, can injure an inexperienced person. However, you cannot simply let the structure rot on your lawn. The older the structure gets, the more risk you have of the building collapsing, thus causing more risk your family or tenants of the property.
This is where you need to call the professionals. The Junk and Trash Removal Team is fully licensed, bonded and insured, and will carefully dismantle your garage or shed. Our team of professionals are fully trained to breakdown and remove your garage and shed. We will also clean any left-over debris from the area so that you can reclaim your yard!
In addition, we will recycle or donate any materials that can be salvaged in order to reduce landfill waste.
When dealing with a garage removal, there are a few more steps than your average structure removal. You need to pull the proper permits, have the right equipment to safely demolish the structure, and have the trucks that are capable of hauling away a large amount of debris. That is why you want to go with the experts to tackle a project this size. The Junk and Trash Removal Team understands the process, and can quickly obtain the necessary permits to get the job started. In addition, we can provide the necessary equipment, as well as the right manpower to get the job done correctly- the first time. Below are a series of steps you can expect when you choose to hire us for your garage cleanout project.
- Obtain necessary permits
- Turn off any gas, electric or plumbing
- Uncover roof and siding
- Remove doors and windows
- Dismantle the framing
- Recycle or donate any useable building materials
This is not a job you want to take on yourself. You need a team of professionals to take over so you can spend your time doing what you do best. Get rid of the eye-sore taking up space in your yard, and hire the pros! The Junk and Trash Removal Team understands the process.
Structures under a certain dimension can be removed without obtaining a permit. Check with local building and permits office to verify dimensions and permits required prior to demolition.
- Safety is always the first step on any job site.
- Disconnect all electrical from structure if applicable (should be done by licensed electrician).
- Make sure you have the proper tools to conquer the task at a hand (ladder, hammer, crowbars, reciprocating saw, saw with various length blades.
- Remove roofing first (shingles, metal, plywood, roof beams etc).
- Remove all windows and doors to prevent shattering glass.
- Remove walls (cutting into manageable size to carry away).
- Remove flooring wood or concrete (cutting into manageable size to carry away).
- Make no mistakes! This task requires manpower and man hours when this is not feasible for you contact the experts at Fast Junk and Trash Removal to have your shed or structure removed in safe and affordable manner.
Hiring the Pros:
The Junk and Trash Removal Team will provide you a team of trained professionals who are fully certified, licensed, bonded and insured. What does this mean to you? It means we take ownership and pride in our work. It means we will stand behind our services and ensure that there will not be damage to your home. We have taken the extra steps and have paid the extra money to be fully covered- as any reputable trash removal team should. When you choose to work with us, your mind can be at ease that you chose the right company, at an affordable rate!
Our Service Guarantees:
- Provide a free consultation and estimate
- Send out certified professionals
- Demolish and remove outdoor structure
- Make sure to remove items without scratches or bumps
- Properly Dispose of any hazardous materials
- Recycle or Donate any applicable materials
Not only that, we will remove any additional debris so that your yard is useable again! Servicing the Baltimore, MD, Washington DC and surrounding areas, we are your go-to-team for Shed and Garage Removal services. Want to learn more? Give us a call at 1-800-533-0626 to set up your free consultation!