Just because you do not spend time in the attic every day does not mean you can trash it! However, if you have found that you’ve been using the attic as your dumping ground for any items you do not want to deal with, then call us in to help. Our clients call us to help them with attics for three reasons- they are moving, they are re-organizing, or they are de-cluttering.
Trust Junk and Trash Removal Team to manage your attic clean-out project. We understand that many attics are tight spaces, and we make sure to clear all of the junk without any damage to the ceiling or surrounding walls. In addition, many attics are damp, dirty and cramped. Getting up there can be hard work too. Most of the time, you have to climb up a ladder and depending on the size of the attic, crawl around once you are up there. Why should you have to take on that burden when we will do that for you?
Types of Attic Uses:
There are thousands of ways our clients use their attics. We have seen so many different uses, but here are a few of the most common. If you find yourself relating to the uses below and need a professional team to help with your attic cleanout, please do not hesitate to reach out.
- Storage area for ‘more stuff’
- Place to keep old kids clothes and toys
- Storage for memorabilia- photos, etc.
- Area to save and store sporting equipment
- Boxes, Boxes & more Boxes
- Camping gear
Creatures & Climate:
Most of the time, attic spaces are not very well insulated or enclosed. They are prime spots for little creepy crawlies and outside elements to make their way in. Here in the Northeast, we get harsh winters. Your attic may be the latest location for mice, rats, raccoons and squirrels to set up shop for the winter months. Don’t let your valuable items get destroyed by the elements and other outside elements. Instead, call Junk and Trash Removal Team for your attic cleanout! Below are some tips to help protect your memorabilia!
- Avoid storing ANY media in your attic. Keep them in climate controlled areas
- Purchase storage units that can protect your belongings from critters
- Invest in moth balls, and note the expiration date. Change them regularly
- Protect your books and papers from termites and silverfish using plastic tubs
- Keep your attic clean to avoid nests for mice and rats
Choose Junk and Trash Removal Team to be your go-to team of professionals for your attic cleanout! The first thing you need to do is remove everything from the attic, and allow us to help you at an affordable rate! We can clear out your boxes, memorabilia, sporting equipment or any other items in your attic!
Below are steps you can take to de-clutter your attic with our help!
- Have Junk and Trash Removal Team clear out your attic!
- Have Junk and Trash Removal Team sweep and clean the space
- Go through all your boxes
- Decide what you want to keep, toss and sell
- Place items you want to keep in climate controlled boxes
- Call us back out to load the unwanted items
Hire the Pros:
The Junk and Trash Removal Team will provide you a team of trained professionals who are fully certified, licensed, bonded and insured. What does this mean to you? It means we take ownership and pride in our work. It means we will stand behind our services and ensure that there will not be damage to your home. We have taken the extra steps and have paid the extra money to be fully covered- as any reputable trash removal team should. When you choose to work with us on either attic or garage cleanout, your mind can be at ease that you chose the right company, at an affordable rate!
Our Service Guarantees:
- Provide a free consultation and estimate
- Send out certified professionals
- Clear out all clutter and junk
- Make sure to remove items without scratches or bumps
- Properly Dispose of any hazardous materials
- Recycle or Donate any applicable materials
Not only that, we will clean and sweep every crevice, so that you have a spotless attic. Servicing the Baltimore, MD, Washington DC and surrounding areas, we are your go-to-team for Attic cleanout services. Want to learn more? Give us a call at (757) 434-6263 to set up your free consultation!